Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Front Gate




This is the view from 7th St. The house is set way back on the property - thankfully! We want to have a block wall built and stucco it to match the color of the house. I am currently shopping for giant old elephant doors from India to install as the front entry. We will have to manually open and close them for cars to go through - but since we can access the house from the street behind the property that's fine. Just imagine these big doors propped open with a long row of illuminated lanterns leading the way to the house the night of a party...
These are two of the doors I am considering - I love the little secret entry doors inset! I think I am leaning toward the gray ones - but all resored and waxed - they would be incredible!






No comments:

Post a Comment